Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Favorite Concept!

1). What concept/s in the class have you found most interesting?  What was it about that concept/s that you found interesting?

I really like the chapter that we studies on Interpersonal communication. I found that there were many concepts from this chapter that I found interesting, and also enlightening. Relational maintenance is one concept that I liked because it discussed a subject that affects us everyday. The behaviors listed can help people evaluate how much relational maintenance they are doing and I think it would be valuable for everyone if they knew this information. I looked at the table for the first time and realized that my boyfriend and I are doing a good job as far as maintenance in our relationship. I have friends that have moved away and i realize that we did not do a good job of maintaining our relationship because we share the task of keeping in contact. I just really liked this section because it totally helped me to understand interpersonal relationships, and how to communicate in them effectively. I have even been able to give my friends advice from the information about interpersonal relationships and thats really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment