Thursday, August 9, 2012

This Class

2). What have you learned throughout this class?  What was your favorite thing about this class?  What was your least favorite thing about the class?  How can this class be improved? 

I have learned a lot of things throughout this class. I really liked this class because it was a well rounded Communication studies class and it covered most of the major topics that i have learned in Comm so far. The text book we used for this class was probably my favorite in all of my comm classes because it was easy to understand and straight forward not too wordy. I was able to review subjects that I have previously studied, but things seemed less complicated. I don't know if it was because i was familiar with the subjects or if the textbook was just really clear. I really liked the discussion blogs, and i appreciated that we only had to log on to two different websites to do our class work. Ive taken some online classes before where we had to go to four different sites, to do our work, and that got really confusing. I wish we could have had it all on one site, but two is way better than four! Other than that I wouldn't change anything about the course and even that isnt really that big of a deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment